Junior software engineer
ECU Studio designs and sells hardware and software for the performance bikes tuning trade.
Our worldwide network of tuners combine our ECU tuning suites with their expertise to deliver recalibrations of their customers’ vehicles.
What sort of person are we looking for?
- Someone skilled with at least 2 of the following languages/softwares
- C/C++ (QT Framework is a bonus)
- HexRays IDA
- Ability to break down very large, complex problems into manageable tasks
- Development experience in Windows and/or Linux Operating Systems
- Ability to understand 3rd party documentation
- Show an aptitude for developing new skills, such as new hardware/firmware programming languages or product/component feature areas
- Knowledge of embedded debugging tools
- Experience with communications protocols – CAN-bus, RS-232, SPI, etc.
- Basic experience with the most common disassembly tools
- You should be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Any experience and interest in cryptography would also be a bonus
Does this sound like you? Then we’d like to hear from you.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) or Master’s Degree (M.S.) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
What do we offer?
Great facilities for great employees
Excellent prospects for progression within the company – we like people to stay and grow with us.
Unlimited access to our workshop and dyno
Please note that you must have the legal right to live and work in the EU before applying.
Please send us your resume and a cover letter here