ECUStudio as an Employer
ECU Studio designs and sells hardware and software for the performance bikes tuning trade.
Our worldwide network of tuners combine our ECU tuning suites with their expertise to deliver recalibrations of their customers’ vehicles.
Expert tuners demand expert support – that’s where you come in. We’re looking for another talented individual to provide in-depth support of our products. Our front-line support staff answer basic queries, and you’ll be supporting them by providing advice, diagnosing problems and helping the tuners give their customers the best possible service.
What sort of person are we looking for?
Does this sound like you? If you’re
- You’ll definitely have an interest in performance bikes, how they work and know how they can be tuned.You might already be familiar with our company and our products, or with another company in our marketplace, but if not you’ll have the aptitude to learn them quickly.
- Equally importantly, you’ll be highly computer-literate.
- Our tuning suites employ complex data logging and manipulation techniques which, in a support role, you’ll need to understand in order to help our customers.
- You’ll also be familiar with office tools such as Excel and Word or they opensource alternatives
- You’ll be a good communicator, comfortable with using email and support ticketing systems to keep the customers informed of the progress of their queries.
- You may also be required to attend trade shows and help to explain our products to potential and existing customers.
- An analytical mind with good problem-solving skills is vital – our ability to support customers making advanced use of our products depends on this.
- You won’t be on your own – the team who design and develop our products are there to back you up and communication with them at a technical level is also an important part of the job.
- fluent in English, both written and spoken
- highly IT-literate
- know about tuning performance bikes
- good at solving problems and communicating with colleagues and customers
then we’d like to hear from you.
What do we offer?
Great facilities to help you get the job done.
Excellent prospects for progression within the company – we like people to stay and grow with us.
Please note that you must have the legal right to live and work in the EU before applying. We cannot sponsor visas.
Please send us your resume and a cover letter here